SRT6 Jeep now totaled - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > SRT6 Jeep now totaled

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 07-17-2014, 05:09 PM   #1
myfirstjeep1

SRT6 Jeep now totaled

Hey guys. I have not been on here for a while, but as you can see the thread states my jeep has now been totaled. You can blame an inexperienced young tractor trailer driver crushing me between his trailer and a concrete divider on RT 80 eastbound by 287 this past monday. I will be parting out my entire vehicle of what was salvageable. I really don't mind fair numbers for the items, just don't low ball me. Here is a pic of the vehicle.

Items for sale:

1.Jeep all weather mats front and back
2.Jeep rear cargo cover in gray
3.Jeep cargo mat
4.Custom mount for cell phones by Kuda
8.Airlift 1000 unused with compressor and gauges. Custom panel to fit in the little dash door on the left by your left knee
9.OEM SRT6 rear badge unused
10. OEM 18" Chrome Clad wheels with Goodyear Fortera OEM Spec tires. Rears have 40% tread, Fronts have 1% tread.

Please submit any and all offers. This stuff is unusable since I am getting into a different jeep

10557421_10154373491395484_5077436907986566919_n.jpg  
myfirstjeep1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2014, 05:15 PM   #2
myfirstjeep1

Disturbing I only had a week to enjoy the finished ride. Even more disturbing I only captured 3 pictures of it in its glory.
photo-3-.jpg   photo-4-.jpg  
photo-5-.jpg

Unread 07-17-2014, 06:43 PM   #3
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Glad that you are okay.
Keep bumping the thread and you will sell some stuff. The Jeep looked great finished.
I don't have much money to play with right now, but I might purchase something.
Are you able to remove the Sky Slider wind deflector I see that you have installed?
What are your plans now?
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2014, 06:45 PM   #4
luckyse7ens
2010 XK Commander 

What a shame!

Glad your ok
Black WK Club #152
luckyse7ens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2014, 07:50 PM   #5
josworth
2010 KK Liberty 

Wow, that just sucks.. She looked really nicely done for a street Jeep. Love it when it looks "factory"..

PM me what you want for the all weather mats, rear cargo mat, and the lock pick. If it's right I may have to get them.
josworth is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #6
myfirstjeep1

thats how I have always done my rides. The OEM+ look.

i can see if I can get the sky slider piece off. I had that on there really good with 3M VHB. Strong stuff. I actually bought two deflectors and professionally adhered the two of them to elongate it to fit perfect.

Josworth. shoot me an offer. I would rather sell quickly than wait. Moving into a new $35K Cherokee Trailhawk with minimal to put down is really rough. I was not expecting having to buy a car now. Leasing just doesn't cut it in my world.
Unread 07-17-2014, 08:08 PM   #7
myfirstjeep1

with the newborn and a wife always complaining on spending too much time and money on my cars, its time to relax with the cars for awhile. The Cherokee Trailhawk seems to have everything I need, an it wouldn't be the car to customize.

If i want to tinker, I have my 1 of a kind Buell to work on in the shop. Come to think of it, it is time I really finished it.
Unread 07-18-2014, 10:29 PM   #8
AtTheHelm

Were you able to return your Hypertech tuner to factory settings before removing it?
AtTheHelm is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2014, 10:02 AM   #9
myfirstjeep1

Yes. This was done prior to engine modifications.
Unread 07-20-2014, 10:09 PM   #10
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfirstjeep1
Hey guys. I have not been on here for a while, but as you can see the thread states my jeep has now been totaled. You can blame an inexperienced young tractor trailer driver crushing me between his trailer and a concrete divider on RT 80 eastbound by 287 this past monday. I will be parting out my entire vehicle of what was salvageable. I really don't mind fair numbers for the items, just don't low ball me. Here is a pic of the vehicle. Items for sale: 1.Jeep all weather mats front and back 2.Jeep rear cargo cover in gray 3.Jeep cargo mat 4.Custom mount for cell phones by Kuda 5.Hypertech Max Energy with custom mount in armrest and wire long enough to reach obd II port 6.Mygig lockpick for unlocking nav, video inputs, camera inputs with rear view camera 7.AVS in channel vents shades 8.Airlift 1000 unused with compressor and gauges. Custom panel to fit in the little dash door on the left by your left knee 9.OEM SRT6 rear badge unused Please submit any and all offers. This stuff is unusable since I am getting into a different jeep
Sorry to hear what happened, glad you are all right. I drive through that everyday. I think they will finish the Pukaski a Skyway before they finish that area on 80 .
Jeep seem to hold up well considering what hit you. You don't want to get a used a lib?
Unread 07-21-2014, 03:22 PM   #11
nfodzy
2011 KK Liberty 

Such a shame, your KK was definitely one of a kind.

Was curious though and I cannot tell by the picture, did your front grill get damaged at all? Would you part that out, need it for a project...
Unread 07-22-2014, 09:13 PM   #12
BenHoleton
2008 KK Liberty 

Did your jeep have the factory fogs? I might be interested in that set up. Also, if you have gray seats, I need the piece that snaps on the seat that hides the bottom of the seatbelt
BenHoleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2014, 12:35 AM   #13
otlip

interested in parts

Hi,

Like to purchase the cargo cover, cargo mat, and the plastic window shades.

njdunes109@yahoo.com

RJ

Last edited by otlip; 07-26-2014 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: updated info
otlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2014, 12:27 PM   #14
BigD1634
2012 KK Liberty 

What are you asking on the Mygig set up? I might be interested in it.
BigD1634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2014, 01:43 PM   #15
Cleaner13

hey Im in central NJ somerset county.

Id be interested in a few items

how much for the lockpick?
Is this just enabling you to have in motion use of the screen?

Driver side mirror operational? Is it heated/powered..?

There is a small rubber seal between the rear doors when you open them.

How much and what color are the all weather floor mats?

I may think of more things but this is all I could come up with now.

thank you

you can email me back when you have a chance Cleaner07@aol.com

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.