Some Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Some Questions

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #1
NXVash
2012 KK Liberty 

Some Questions

I bought my 2012 KK Sport last november. Over this past weekend I put new tires on it at my friends shop, while it was up on the lift I was looking around underneath to make sure everything was in order and looked ok. We noticed that the front axle seals were leaking, the head gasket on the passenger side was seeping oil, and I had some atf seeping from somewhere between the trans and transfer case. I called the local dealership as it only has 58,xxx miles on it currently and they told me that the axle seals wouldn't be covered under the powertrain warranty. Does this seem right?

If they aren't covered, does anyone know a part number for these and how hard they would be to replace? I work at advance auto, and we have no listing for axle seals for my jeep.

-Aaron

NXVash is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.