So long - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > So long

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 04-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
Korruptor

So long

I haven't posted much on the forum, but I have read a LOT, so while most of you don't really know me, I somewhat feel like I know you.

I just wanted to say bye. I had to trade the Liberty, even at a big loss, due to fuel prices steadily climbing (recently paid $135.9/L ($5.390/gal)) and other financial difficulties.
My wife and I did the comparisons and narrowed it down to a Nissan Versa S hatch. Nissan was the one that came to the table with the best price for features. While some were nicer feature-wyse, the price wasn't so tantalizing.
So we're stuck for another 6 years of payments, but we chopped roughly $350/month off our car payments (factoring in estimated fuel usage/maintenance/payments/insurance/etc).

Wish I could have done more with the Liberty, and it will be missed, but I guess its best to look forward, rather than back. Maybe I'll have another one someday.

Thanks for the helpful advice and for supporting the forum. More often than not a search provided me with answers, and if not, I knew that I could often get an answer from a friendly member here.

So long!

Unread 04-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

Sorry to see you go. Good Luck
Daystar 2" Spacer Lift With SkyJacker Hydro Shocks
JBA Gen 5.5 Upper Control Arms
Rokmen Riddler 8.25 Differential Cover
2 KC Slimlite 100 Watt Driving Lights on JK Light Bar
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Elt31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

God speed.....
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
VMF
2008 KK Liberty 

hmm, interesting standpoint, i run ballpark numbers and even if i buy a prius now and the gas prices would stay the same it would take around 6-7 years for the tco of the new prius and my liberty to be equal
and in 6-7 im going to get a new car anyway
2004 UCF31. Black
2001 EM2. Inca pearl
2012 UD Limited. Royal Gray
VMF is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.