Snorkel Kit for 09 Liberty - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Snorkel Kit for 09 Liberty

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 11-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #16
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Problem is when someone has proposed to make them a lot of folks think the bumpers should be in the 4-500 dollar range for a quality bumper.
Just like lift kits not sure how many people have approached me saying they wanted a lift just like mine, as soon as I tell them how much, they walk away saying thats a complete rip off. Like 750-1000 bucks for a quality lift is too much.
Sure some will pay the price but not enough for a company to make/stock them when and if a few will buy them.
I know after the first of the year there should be some bumpers coming out, until then be Thankful for what you can get

Unread 11-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #17
AtTheHelm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearyman

Personally I'd like to see some reasonably priced front winch and rear tire-mount metal bumpers to replace the floppy plastic ones. The KJ has both available from ARB in the $1000 a pop range. The only one (front only) I've seen for the KK costs more than double that and is made only in Australia.

I don't get why the older model gets a quality bumper (and other parts) at good prices but KK owners have to pay through the nose or are left out in the cold.
Guess you haven't seen the bumpers I'm making. Posted on another forum though.
AtTheHelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #18
27tubguy
2008 KK Liberty 

email from UK snorkel co.

1/1/13

Hello Rich,

A snorkel for the KK is proving to be very difficult. The body structure is different to the earlier KJ and to be able to get the air ducting from the snorkel to the air box without causing a loss of performance is an issue. There are too many bends, etc which will reduce the airflow.

The factory are working on this and are hoping to provide a solution.

regards

Alan Howard
Unread 01-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #19
27tubguy
2008 KK Liberty 

i did

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheHelm View Post
Guess you haven't seen the bumpers I'm making. Posted on another forum though.
And I bought it asfast as I could. its a beast.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.