Silverstar Ultras on eBay - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Silverstar Ultras on eBay

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 08-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
maitiu

Silverstar Ultras on eBay

So it was my understanding that Sylvania doesn't even make the Silverstar Ultras in the 9008/H13 size. I've looked before and have never seen any sign of it, but tonight I found these on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

There was apparently only one available, but it LOOKS real, even the packaging shows H13 on it. So what do you guys think, maybe they are just starting to make these in our size?

maitiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
08KKJeepGrn
2008 KK Liberty 

searched Sylvania's site and they dont list anything about H13 Ultra's, You can say that the ebayer has some photoshop skills.
Soon to come: '13/'14 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
08KKJeepGrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
maitiu

Quote:
Thank you for your interest and inquiry in our Sylvania SilverStar products. We are just now coming out with the H13 SilverStar ULTRA and it is possible that eBay has them. If you are thinking of purchasing a set I recommend not purchasing them from eBay because we offer a 12 month warranty on our product when purchased from an authorized retailer. eBay is not considered an authorized retailer. Also, hold onto your receipt as proof of purchase and if they should fail before the year is up we can offer you replacements. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
That is a response to my inquiry directly to Osram Sylvania. Apparently the bulbs are legitimate and are just now being distributed.
maitiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

OK, I ask....are these that much better than stock? Is this a simple pull out the old bulb and in with the new?
Unread 08-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #5
silver08kk
2008 KK Liberty 

You could always go with the PIAA Ultra White bulbs. They are brighter than the SilverStar Ultras, but a little more cost wise. They can be ordered, but I did get my set from eBay. Installed them towards the end of October, no problems at all with them so far.
silver08kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 08:54 AM   #6
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

mhm ive been waiting for these. About time
Daystar 2" Spacer Lift With SkyJacker Hydro Shocks
JBA Gen 5.5 Upper Control Arms
Rokmen Riddler 8.25 Differential Cover
2 KC Slimlite 100 Watt Driving Lights on JK Light Bar
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Elt31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #7
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Several year ago I had 99 Pathfinder and it came with fog lights. Late at night I would drive with both sets of lights on. When the headlights eventually burned out at about 90K I replaced them with Piaa bulbs. I never needed to use the driving/foglights again they were useless. After 3 years and additonal 86K on the clock I traded this vehicle in and the lights still worked great. :]
Poncherello is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.