To the Silver KK in Tomball TX - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > To the Silver KK in Tomball TX

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
TIJKK1220
2008 KK Liberty 

To the Silver KK in Tomball TX

I saw a KK roll through the bank where I work today with a blacked out front grille, emblems and a small lift

"Modded" KK's are a rare thing where I am and it's strange to see anything but bone stock ones roll by.

Just wanted to see if it happened to be a member who may be in my stomping grounds.

If so, hello! Maybe we can find a few of us around here and hit a trail or just get together to work on a jeep or throw something on the grill!

TIJKK1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
taylorgrandorf
2008 KK Liberty 

I'm in Spring/The Woodlands area. Glad to see some other south Texas KK owners!

That wasn't me, btw. I have a Green '08 KK. I think I have seen the one you are talking about around though.
taylorgrandorf is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.