Side steps/nerf bar pictures - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Side steps/nerf bar pictures

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 09-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
99JeepGC47
2008 KK Liberty 

Side steps/nerf bar pictures

I know that there are some of you that have no use for them and I understand. I don't get to use my Jeep off road like most of you and she is my daily driver. I am looking for a set of side steps for mine. My wife and her mother have some trouble from time to time getting in and out. I have seen several different types that I like. I just wanted to see pictures and to know who made them so I can get a set.

99JeepGC47 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
Stang977
2012 KK Liberty 

Scroll down here to see my (Mopar) steps. Also for my wife. I give the P/N and MSRP
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f292/...31/index3.html
Fuel Revolver 16X8
Rock Lizard Basket Rack

Her- 2011 WK2 Laredo X, Brilliant Black
Stang977 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Check eBay as I found a set of em for my last jeep
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
99JeepGC47
2008 KK Liberty 

I do check ebay every few weeks. There is a style that I like but I don't konw if they make them for the Liberty. I also don't know the brand so I can look for them. The ones I am looking for have the bar close to the side and have the step hanging down and out about 4-5 inchs. Thanks Stang977, I like yours and will keep them in mind.
Unread 09-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

I had a set very similar to these

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=111155309171

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #6
99JeepGC47
2008 KK Liberty 

Well I found out the company that makes they style that I like is called N-Fab. They do not make them for the Liberty though just the Wrangler. I did ask if they planned on making them for the Liberty though if anyone else cares.
Unread 09-29-2013, 12:54 AM   #7
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Honestly can't see those being that hard to custom make. I feel like a good welder/fabricator could probably do it with ease. Clearly I could be wrong as I have no fabrication skill. One of these days maybe I can try to learn the basics atleast.
Unread 09-29-2013, 05:28 AM   #8
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

On an unlifted KK just get a set of Rock Lizard rock rails and be done .
They have the extra hoop out that on an unlifted would make a great step
Heck with mine sitting almost 6 inches over stock height my 81 year old Mother whose had both knees replaced gets in mine with no issues. So stock height KK would be a breeze
Unread 09-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #9
99JeepGC47
2008 KK Liberty 

Bmxer524, I would like to learn how to do some fabricating my self. I just need to find the time, I have a small welder, grinder, and other tools.

Tom, I will look into the Rock Lizard rock rails. I have 3 short( under 5 feet) tall ladies that ride in the Jeep, and 2 of them oare over 60. I know it beets getting into and out of my Mustang I used to have. It sat to low for my mom, and she is 4'10" lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.