Sick and Tired , Dont wanna Fix My JEEP any more - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Sick and Tired , Dont wanna Fix My JEEP any more

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 06-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
ASK87
2009 KK Liberty 

Sick and Tired , Dont wanna Fix My JEEP any more

JEEPERS i need Your Advice ,

ive been having Misfire and Vibraion Problems for like 2 Months , Changed SPark Plugs , And Coils , Nothing Happened ,

lately i have used injector Cleaner , Seems it made things slightly Better , but problem is back after long hours of Rough Driving ,

so i got bored and dnt wanna send it to dealer any more ,

will i have bigger problems if i live with this problem as i got used to it !! maybe its small problem now and will cause huge damage to other parts in the Future ? i drive around 10 miles daily .

ASK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
BettyHumpter
2011 KK Liberty 

Try some seafoam. You might have a bad injector that intermittently signals WOT (wide open throttle). That can flood the cylinder and make the miss at medium to low RPM's. The only solution is to replace the injectors and that might cure the problem.
BettyHumpter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 06:02 AM   #3
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

If you bought it new and you keep taking it in, providing the miles are low enough, try to lemon law it. At least if they can't fix it they can buy it back. I highly recommend that you consult a lemon law attourney. Don't believe what people tell you when they say it doesn't work, that's what it's there for. If nothing else happens maybe the dealer will get off their butt and do the right thing even if it means replacing the engine.
2010 Liberty KK Sport, deep water blue, weathertech in channel vent visors, weathertech digital floor mats, Detoures backbone winch mount w/smittybilt XRC 10 comp winch, rigid industries dually led lights on smittybilt fairhead mount, Rocklizard skink supersliders and Gecko safari rack, cobra cb w/48" firestick antenna, general grabber at2 245/75-16, OME heavy duty springs, OME shocks, about 3" - 3 1/2" of lift, Detoures Knucklebone spare tire and Jerry can mount, mopar skids, class 3 hitch w/7 pin wire harness, headlight covers, 4.10's and Detroit TruTracs F&R
Ted15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.