SERV 4wd LIGHT - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > SERV 4wd LIGHT

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
Arnoni
2009 KK Liberty 

SERV 4wd LIGHT

so my serv 4 light keeps popping on,it would stay off for months,then randomly come on,its been coming on a lot more now,so i took it to cottmans transmission and my warranty doesn't cover it he gave me a code c2206 vehicle configuration mismatch any idea where to even start? he said it could either be a switch or a module. im clueless when it comes to 4wd systems,kind of learning as i go.

Arnoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 04:43 AM   #2
bigbentx

I've had a similar problem. My SERV 4WD, 4 LOW, 4WD, and ESCOFF lights came on all at the same time and stayed on. It's been to the dealership twice and had several sensors replaced. The last time they worked on it, they had it for over a week. Keep in mind, if the SERV4WD light comes one, it shuts off your 4WD. I only learned that after a road trip from Texas to Pennsylvania, and got caught up in the snow. Hope this helps and good luck. Let me know how it works out.
bigbentx is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.