Rules and guidelines for Liberty Forum
Rule and guidelines for posting
- Please try to keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about the new Jeep Liberty (also known as the KJ - the Jeep Cherokee (XJ) replacement) and the problems, desires, capabilities, modifications, ideas and loves/hates that you have about them. The moderators will allow a certain amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
- Pictures maybe posted with your messages. Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
- Topics allowed include anything about the Liberty, including trail / grocery runs, towing, changes in look or function, warranty / non-warranty problems that come up, etcetra.
- This forum is one of the smallest on the JeepForums website, and as such, there maybe long periods of time between people posting. Please do not post and repost your questions several times over as the answers are not always immediate. Some people will refrain from answering questions even after reading them if they cannot prove their points of view
- Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree") will not be tolerated for long. If you agree, say so, but please add more to the discussion, you do have opinions that you can share!
- As times and members change with this group, some questions maybe asked over and over again.
|The time now is 04:12 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.