Rough suspension - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Rough suspension

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 10-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
19hank75

Rough suspension

Wife loved the Liberty and had to have it. It's an 09 trailrated and quite a good looking vehicle. Although she doesn't complain about it I myself refuse to drive it, it's the roughest vehicle I have ever driven/ridden in. I do understand its a Jeep but I still find it hard to believe that a new vehicle could be this rough. So my question is, are these Liberty's really this rough? I thought possibly putting a lift on it, or some aftermarket suspension, or something to smooth out the ride. Any info on this rough ride would be appreciated it.

19hank75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

It's a Jeep and yes it's going to ride a bit rough.Try a Wrangler you'll hate that ride even worse.It's not a $40,000 Grand either.

A Jeep should ride like a Jeep,if you want a caddy ride get a caddy.
Unread 10-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

Jeeps ride rough. Wranglers ride the roughest. Even my other Jeep(09) Patriot rides pretty rough. Jeeps are meant to go anywhere and do anything but not really made to ride like luxury, unless its a Grand Cherokee. And Welcome to the Forum
Daystar 2" Spacer Lift With SkyJacker Hydro Shocks
JBA Gen 5.5 Upper Control Arms
Rokmen Riddler 8.25 Differential Cover
2 KC Slimlite 100 Watt Driving Lights on JK Light Bar
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Elt31987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.