ROcky road outfitters budget lift kit performance - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > ROcky road outfitters budget lift kit performance

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 11-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #16
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

I had the RRO spacers on for a bit. Big waste of money IMO. I took if off and put on OME springs and shocks, plus a few extra parts. My KK corners way better than new but the ride is slightly stiffer.

2010 Liberty KK Sport, deep water blue, weathertech in channel vent visors, weathertech digital floor mats, Detoures backbone winch mount w/smittybilt XRC 10 comp winch, rigid industries dually led lights on smittybilt fairhead mount, Rocklizard skink supersliders and Gecko safari rack, cobra cb w/48" firestick antenna, general grabber at2 245/75-16, OME heavy duty springs, OME shocks, about 3" - 3 1/2" of lift, Detoures Knucklebone spare tire and Jerry can mount, mopar skids, class 3 hitch w/7 pin wire harness, headlight covers, 4.10's and Detroit TruTracs F&R
Ted15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #17
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmic0925 View Post
If you get the A-Arms it leads up to a grand anyway in price. For the extra couple bucks wouldnt Tom's Econo Lift be the better buy?
You can always build onto the kit to basically build the econo lift. Econo lift gives you ironman front springs and shocks, rear 4" jba springs and ironman shocks, a-arms, plus the clevis spacer and top plates.

If you want to sit about 3-3.5" high you're looking at spending $1200-1400. If you want 4" you need the JBA coilovers which can cost around $3000-4000+.

My OME/Bilstein came out to I think $1200 or so to my door. Tom's econo lift uses the spacer plates, and clevis along with the full spring and shock lift to get the advertised 3-3.5". The only difference is that he chose to use JBA's 4" rear springs instead of stacking rear spring isolators(2 extra per side, so a total of 3). You would use the isolators if you chose to stick with OME or Ironman springs.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.