Remote Start - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Remote Start

UCF Tax Refund Sale - Last One of the Year!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 06-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #46
CBRDude

Thinking about this if I buy the Liberty. Had the factory remote start on my Ram 3500! The best money ever spent! The only catch was if you let it sit for a week or more the remote start would not work. I think that was a trait of the diesel. I could also set the EVIC commands to respond to certain features when used. Don't think the Jeep is that sophisticated.

CBRDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #47
BettyHumpter
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRDude View Post
Thinking about this if I buy the Liberty. Had the factory remote start on my Ram 3500! The best money ever spent! The only catch was if you let it sit for a week or more the remote start would not work. I think that was a trait of the diesel. I could also set the EVIC commands to respond to certain features when used. Don't think the Jeep is that sophisticated.
The limited models are just as sophisticated as your dodge.
BettyHumpter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #48
Steve40th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescue575 View Post
Dont know what to tell you guys......I have had dealer install remote start in my Libby and also in my 07 Grand Cherokee when I bought that (both vehicles purchased brand new and from two different dealerships). Both times remote start was configured into my standard remote.

I know the remotes you guys are referring too, and honestly from what I can remember, the manuals showed those keys. However, mine was and still is configured into my stock remote.

I don't know if different Mopar regions work differently (though that would be odd) or my local dealerships have figured a way to crook me out a little more by keeping the keys the same to make a few extra bucks. This is NY after-all!
I have a NJ purchased Liberty, maybe they do something different up north. I have the same key as you and have latitude package. Can you tell me exactly what key fob button sequence is?
Steve40th is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.