Red Circle Dash Light - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Red Circle Dash Light

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Red Circle Dash Light

I've done some searching and it seems like it might be the alarm light???

Here's the situation. BEFORE it got lifted when driving on the highway that red dot lit up WITH the tire pressure light, too. This has happened on two different occasions. A third time, AFTER the OME lift, it happened when I was going 25 mph, but I don't recall the tire pressure light coming on with it this time.

I have not been able to make this happen on command, but need to know if it's a safety issue. Thanks for any suggestions and/or answers.

Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
JSAN

#32?

Yea, that is security Light.

I had that problem but that was when I had installed an aftermarket remote start and security system. The light came on for about 2 days and that was it. It hasn't happened again. And that was about 2yrs ago.

JSAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The longest it has been on was maybe 2 or three full seconds. I look at my dash a lot when I drive. Every time it has happened was while driving. Hmmmmmm.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.