Rear Bumper Cover on 2012 KK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Rear Bumper Cover on 2012 KK

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 03-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
acedl
2012 KK Liberty 

Rear Bumper Cover on 2012 KK

Hey Guys,

How fixable are the bumpers covers on the liberty? I have a 2012 KK in Black Forest Green Pearlcoat.

The left hand side has a dimple and also stress marks right down the area where the bumper turns the corner.

I rather anal about having it look 100% though I am not very handy in the car arena.

Can I buy a new cover with factory paint codes?

Thanks for the help!

img_20130330_181108_180.jpg  
acedl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
_benjammin
2012 KK Liberty 

Don't quote me on this but I saw another rear bumper post and I think the replacement is not color matched and painting was more than the bumper.
_benjammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
lfhoward
2008 KK Liberty 

Something like this might help (although I don't know if it's the same shade of green): http://www.weberbrothersauto.com/Veh....aspx?sn=MA475
You might be able to find what you need at a junkyard for a fraction of the cost of new. You just have to find one that wasn't rear-ended. Try http://www.car-part.com

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.