Really Stuck! Must Get My Car Started Tonight - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Really Stuck! Must Get My Car Started Tonight

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
Phil_Barone
2006 KK Liberty 

Really Stuck! Must Get My Car Started Tonight

Please forgive me if my post is not in its proper place but I'm new here and I think I have it where it belongs but feel free to move it if need be.

A few weeks ago my 2006 Jeep Liberty diesel CDR wouldn't start and after trying a number of things I had it towed to my garage. I left it with my mechanic who is not a diesel mechanic and he came on here for advice. Someone told him about a valve to bleed the fuel line to get the air out of it but I haven't been able to find the post or the valve and my car is stuck halfway in of my garage and my neighbor is pretty despicable so I’m in a jam.

Can anyone please tell me where this bleeder valve is so I can start my car before my next door neighbor robs everything in my garage. I have a machine shop in there with a CNC machine and thousands of dollars’ worth of tools and its wide open so if I could get the car back in there tonight that would be fantastic. Thank you all very much!

Phil Barone

Phil_Barone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

maybe i'm not understanding the situation, could you just get a few guys to push the vehicle back into or out of the garage?

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question about the valve.
Unread 01-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
Phil_Barone
2006 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbuck View Post
maybe i'm not understanding the situation, could you just get a few guys to push the vehicle back into or out of the garage?

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question about the valve.
I would love to do that but a the maintenance guys have gone home and the as soon as I back out of my garage the car is on a steel downward angle. Thanks anyway. Phil
Phil_Barone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #4
AtTheHelm

Try posting this on lostjeeps.com in the kj crd section.
AtTheHelm is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.