Radio Problem On A Liberty 2008 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Radio Problem On A Liberty 2008

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 09-18-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
dawoodrocker
2008 KK Liberty 

Radio Problem On A Liberty 2008

Hi everyone, I am new on this forum and I dont really know I it's work so I open a new thread for my question. Two weeks ago I get my first jeep! a liberty 2008 and I already have 2 problems whit!... The cruise control work once in awhile and the radio. This morning I went to my job and the radio was working like usual, but went i came back home nothing was working not even the clock. I did'nt try anything to fix it because I am not very good to fix that kind of stuff but If someone have any idea what can be the problem please tell me!!!!

dawoodrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
scorpionarmor55
2010 KK Liberty 

Welcome! Most people have had a lot of luck by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. Give it a shot.
scorpionarmor55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #3
dawoodrocker
2008 KK Liberty 

you know what! this morning I remove the radio and unplug the connector at the back, test if the electric current every thing was working and plug back the radio TADAM!!! work like a brand new! thank by the way!
dawoodrocker is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.