Question: How much should I ask for... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Question: How much should I ask for...

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 04-15-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Question: How much should I ask for...

I replaced the stock headlights on my Liberty for the ones with foglamps. So now I have them sitting in my shed and rather than just throw them out I am thinking of selling them. What would be a fair asking price that would get them sold? Also, I have two turn signal/headlight stalks, one used stock without foglamp control, one new with foglamp control.
I couldn't find accurate prices online for new so if anyone has a resource that is trustworthy I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Headlight assembly pair (Left and Right)........... $ ???
Turn signal/headlight switch Used (No Fog)....... $ ???
Turn signal/headlight switch New (With Fog)......$ ???

Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
eoerikson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
lfhoward
2008 KK Liberty 

I recommend finding the parts on moparonlineparts.com, factorymoparparts.com, or moparpartsamerica.com and then undershoot that price by 30%-50%. If you're too close to the list price, they won't sell, but if you give people a deal, they may bite. The buyer will probably be someone whose headlight or multifunction switch broke, and they're looking for a cheap OEM replacement. You could also see what junkyards charge for these parts using car-part.com, and undershoot that also.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.