Queens/Nassau County 4x4 shops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Queens/Nassau County 4x4 shops

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-14-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
rescue575

2011 KK Liberty 

Queens/Nassau County 4x4 shops

So when I finally bit the bullet and buy the lift, where are some reputable places to have them installed. Ideally I wanna keep it local to Queens/western Nassau County. So need some advice from my fellow Long Islanders!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Cobra 75, Firestik Door Jam Mount, HD Spring, 2Ft Firestik
Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T
rescue575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
teckn9ne
2010 KK Liberty 

Iv got my jeep dealer 2 do mine they are very good they installed my jcr rockrail 150 took them a good 3 hours and 5 drill bits and didnt charge over they said lift 350 including allignment .Idont no what your dealers like just an idea.Mine goes way above 2 make me happy on prices they no more money coming more mods. they did hitch tires remote start made good friend ship with them so prices r to sweet 2 pass up
Silverstar Headlights,Mopar Hitch,Mopar Tow Hook,Mopar Skids,Mopar Locking Lugs,Mopar Remote Start,Factory Sirius Radio,WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats,JCROffroad Stage 3 Sliders,Hankook DynaPro RF10 LT225/75/16,Diehard Platinum P1,JBA 5.5 UCA,OME HD,
teckn9ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #3
rescue575

2011 KK Liberty 

Nice...I didn't think dealer would put a lift on. That may be an option my buddy is svc manager at dealer by me

Unread 12-15-2012, 06:34 AM   #4
teckn9ne
2010 KK Liberty 

I told them it was suspension upgrade springs/shocks not a lift kit so they had no prob with doing it.Got the lifetime maxcare warranty so learned fast how to phrase what i say lol.
Silverstar Headlights,Mopar Hitch,Mopar Tow Hook,Mopar Skids,Mopar Locking Lugs,Mopar Remote Start,Factory Sirius Radio,WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats,JCROffroad Stage 3 Sliders,Hankook DynaPro RF10 LT225/75/16,Diehard Platinum P1,JBA 5.5 UCA,OME HD,
Unread 12-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckn9ne View Post
Iv got my jeep dealer 2 do mine they are very good they installed my jcr rockrail 150 took them a good 3 hours and 5 drill bits and didnt charge over they said lift 350 including allignment .Idont no what your dealers like just an idea.Mine goes way above 2 make me happy on prices they no more money coming more mods. they did hitch tires remote start made good friend ship with them so prices r to sweet 2 pass up
I don't think there's many dealers willing to be that caring here on the island lol.

Anyways, idk many places in queens or Nassau seeing how I'm in Suffolk. Ever think about installing it yourself?
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
teckn9ne
2010 KK Liberty 

Idont have tools or really spot do the work and little chilli out side and 350 not to bad price for install. if had garage prob would just purchase tools and do it.
Unread 12-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #7
rescue575

2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckn9ne
Idont have tools or really spot do the work and little chilli out side and 350 not to bad price for install. if had garage prob would just purchase tools and do it.
DITTO....plus I am not very mechanical. Lol. I'm afraid if I tackle it myself I'd end up screwing something up and rolling the truck. Since it is my daily driver....don't want that to happen! Lol

Unread 12-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #8
27tubguy
2008 KK Liberty 

just my opinion

But learn to modify your own jeep(if your really gonna wheel it) the reason I say this is if you do it, and learn all you can about it. if it breaks youll know why and be able to either fix or explain what exactely was done to it. I myself have an 08 KK I borrowed my uncles 1 car garage this weekend and never having done this before installed rro roof rails, super rock sliders(3 bits) and a flowmaster cat back all in 7 hours. alone with dewalt cordless and a rachet set and 2 floor jacks. make it happen if your serious about wheelin your ride. Ive got a JBA 2.5 lift on its way and its all me(never done it before) and I bribed my local mechanic to let me use a bay for a day. Its everything when you mod your jeep. JMO, I could be wrong.
Unread 12-31-2012, 05:34 PM   #9
rescue575

2011 KK Liberty 

I deff hear ya. I do all the minor stuff myself. Mounted my bumper bar and wired up the lights for it. Will do the same when I put my roof rack on. When it comes to anything mechanical I leave it to the pro and just try and get as much info about it as I can (for now)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.