Pull codes? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Pull codes?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 04-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
LarryJK
2010 KK Liberty 

Pull codes?

My "SERV 4WD" light is on (2010), and I'd like to know if and how I can pull the code? Or do I have to take it in? The owner's manual doesn't say how to do it.

LarryJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
golfcaddie99
2008 KK Liberty 

Go to Advance Auto or Autozone/other parts store

I have taken my vehicle to Advance Auto or Autozone. Don't know about O'Reilly's. They should have the equipment to read the codes for you. They read my code for free when an O2 sensor needed to be replaced.
golfcaddie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #3
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Walmart have these for $86..... I bought one in 2008, used it on my wife's car, the neighbor's truck and it works great. must have in tool box
This is better than the CARmd
resize.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.