Please Help! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Please Help!

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #16
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

Bummer

2010 Liberty KK Sport, deep water blue, weathertech in channel vent visors, weathertech digital floor mats, Detoures backbone winch mount w/smittybilt XRC 10 comp winch, rigid industries dually led lights on smittybilt fairhead mount, Rocklizard skink supersliders and Gecko safari rack, cobra cb w/48" firestick antenna, general grabber at2 245/75-16, OME heavy duty springs, OME shocks, about 3" - 3 1/2" of lift, Detoures Knucklebone spare tire and Jerry can mount, mopar skids, class 3 hitch w/7 pin wire harness, headlight covers, 4.10's and Detroit TruTracs F&R
Ted15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #17
Shrilaraune

It is the original owner only--I did make sure to check that (though I was informed otherwise when I initially bought the car). Alright! I will ask for the problem codes and get back to you guys asap!
Shrilaraune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #18
Shrilaraune

Ah! I was afraid of this. Either he doesn't remember the specific codes off hand (as he said) or he won't tell me. He did say he recalled they were "gear ratio codes" and that they were...slipping? Which indicated to him that my transmission had failed. Thoughts?
Shrilaraune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #19
mrbeal
2011 KK Liberty 

Thoughts? Check the law (http://www.carlemon.com/lemon/CT_law.html). You have bought a well abused car and there is a chance the dealer knew it. Know your rights and find out if you can go after the dealer or not. The ball is in your court and the dealer knows it, don't let them get away with anything. Good Luck!
mrbeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 09:24 PM   #20
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrilaraune View Post
Ah! I was afraid of this. Either he doesn't remember the specific codes off hand (as he said) or he won't tell me. He did say he recalled they were "gear ratio codes" and that they were...slipping? Which indicated to him that my transmission had failed. Thoughts?
He should be able to remember if it wasn't long ago. Sounds sketchy to me.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.