Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Pics of the little things you've done interior/ exterior

23K views 106 replies 37 participants last post by  josworth 
#1 ·
Stuff youve done to make your jeep unique inside/outside.

#2 ·
got rid of the chrome "4x4" and replaced it with the old school "4 wheel drive"
PML finned aluminum high capacity dif cover
Taillight guards

Hood decal, Cherokee lettering, painted grille, painted tow hooks, 3.7L decal

Cherokee moldings, V6 badge like back in the Kaiser days.

Dauntless V6 decal

#3 ·
I turned my jeep into a fire/ems response vehicle and hardwired all of the lights in. Nice and clean install. Put the switches up on the roof where the skyslider controls would have been had i had one.

#13 ·
Cherokee Trim, Plastidip-Wheels, Step, Lat Badge, Key Bezel.

Paracord Grab Handles
Rigid LED Lightbar
Sticker

Dash

#27 ·
Application is JK for a 6 spd manual. No top button like JK auto has. Fits perfect, no modification necessary and its solid aluminum, not ghey hollow plastic like it came with a happy meal.

#32 ·
Wow, I really want one of these.. How would you go about taking the stock knob off to get the new one on?

#36 ·
#38 ·
What kind of steps are those? I've been looking to see which ones I would like to get, and yours looks pretty legit.
Ltnluv23

They're actually Mopar- Dealer installed at sale. I like them. They were Chrome, but I had to give'm the Dip.

#41 ·
Nice! How much did they cost you? Also does the dip take a bit of wear n tear seeing as how you are stepping it on it constantly?
$ Neg into sale. No steps no sale.:D

Mopar P/N 82211258. Steps, tubular. MSRP $527.00

Found some here: $474.00
http://www.justforjeeps.com/08libertykk.html#/Path=08libertykk&Year=2012&Catalognextopiatype=Steps

Steps are really for the wife, I don't use them. She is under orders to use the step tread, (which is nice and big) avoiding the dip at all costs! LOL I probably should have just gotten black from the get go but I thought I would like chrome. :brickwall

Dip will not survive the constant grinding from your feet. Go with black from the start if that's the look you want.

Edit: Dip has survived many trips through the car wash, however I would avoid stepping on it constantly.

Good luck!:cheers2:

#42 ·
Thanks for the info bud! Will definitely look at getting the MOPAR Steps, after I exchange the headunit. Plan on selling the 730N and getting the new Kenwood DNN990HD once they release the iDataLink Maestro kit so it integrates to the Uconnect. Should be fairly soon.

I dipped anything that was chrome (and my wheels) in my 2012 Jet...so those black steps will be the final piece. I like the fact that it gives it a "lowered" look.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive side marker light Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.