Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Pics of the little things you've done interior/ exterior

23K views 106 replies 37 participants last post by  josworth 
#1 ·
Stuff youve done to make your jeep unique inside/outside.

#90 ·
Rear view mirror with front/cabin/and rear cameras. This has saved me twice with accidents when people say I caused it, when they really did. Also saved me when a cop lied and the video proved him wrong.

Dash mounted Iradar. Linked with Aura via IPhone, it shows reported cops, threat areas and more importantly red light cameras. Saves me those tickets.

Picture of Iradar screen

Transparent hook holding keys. Nothing is more annoying than dangling keys on your right knee or keys in your cup holder and no room for a cup.

Led light bar fog light switch. Backup HID light switch for tailgaters. HID is wired up to rear backup lights.

Airlift 1000 compressor controller hidden in dash holder.

Attachments

#95 ·
myfirstjeep1 said:
Rear view mirror with front/cabin/and rear cameras. This has saved me twice with accidents when people say I caused it, when they really did. Also saved me when a cop lied and the video proved him wrong. Dash mounted Iradar. Linked with Aura via IPhone, it shows reported cops, threat areas and more importantly red light cameras. Saves me those tickets. Picture of Iradar screen Transparent hook holding keys. Nothing is more annoying than dangling keys on your right knee or keys in your cup holder and no room for a cup. Led light bar fog light switch. Backup HID light switch for tailgaters. HID is wired up to rear backup lights. Airlift 1000 compressor controller hidden in dash holder.
Any pics of your LED light bar and rear lights?

#97 ·
Installed my hidden power inverter using lfhoward's idea. I screwed up on the first inverter, so I stole the face plate off of it to permanently mount to my "hide the jack" panel. I tied the 10 gauge 30A inline fused wire from the battery to the face plate switch and from there to the hidden 12v socket the inverter plugged into. I used a UPS 120VAC pigtail cord sodered to the faceplate that can just plug into the inverter. In the end I am glad I did it this way because my inverter is 1/2" too thick and keeping it from all closing snug and since in inverter isn't modded, it's an easy swap out. But below are some pics to hopefully inspire you to go for it.

One of the tricks is the inverter's are wired using European (basically everyone in the world but us) wire code of Brown is Hot and Blue is Neutral, so make sure when using America's 120v pig tail to tie the Brown and Black & Blue and White together.

Notice the annoying gap on the bottom right, after I find slim inverter this will disappear and be perfect

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.