Parking Brake Help Please - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Parking Brake Help Please

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #16
_benjammin
2012 KK Liberty 

I don't have one yet but recently have replaced the brake controllers on company trucks with Prodigys. That's what I would recommend too and will be getting for my KK.

_benjammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #17
Paws4It

Quote:
Originally Posted by _benjammin View Post
I don't have one yet but recently have replaced the brake controllers on company trucks with Prodigys. That's what I would recommend too and will be getting for my KK.
Good luck with that benjammin, because the problem for us has been that no one knows which one (has something to do with the plug) the jeep needs. Hopefully the rv place will know.
Thanks for the input.
Paws4It is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #18
_benjammin
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws4It View Post

Good luck with that benjammin, because the problem for us has been that no one knows which one (has something to do with the plug) the jeep needs. Hopefully the rv place will know.
Thanks for the input.
I already installed the MOPAR pigtail. My understanding is the next step is using the blue wire for any brake controller.
The Jeep doesn't care what brake controller you use.
_benjammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #19
Paws4It

Quote:
Originally Posted by _benjammin View Post
I already installed the MOPAR pigtail. My understanding is the next step is using the blue wire for any brake controller.
The Jeep doesn't care what brake controller you use.
No, it has something to do with which one mine needs... and the Jeep place cannot tell me, and Advanced cannot tell me, but we are going to take it to an rv place, and surely they will know. I am confused and upset over it all. Afterall the place we bought the Jeep from should know what parts the jeep needs,or so I thought!
Unread 06-11-2013, 06:50 AM   #20
Paws4It

I was on the phone all day yesterday trying to find someone to put the controller brake on my Jeep, to find out they have to hard wire one in. Boy it's ruff when I don't know what I'm doing. If the first call would have said that it wouldn't have taken all day.
Anyway, I have an app. with UHaul, Friday to get my controller brake put on. Going after my TT Saturday! Finally! It's been a long hard road to find one that suits my Jeepster!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.