OME HD questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > OME HD questions

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 02-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
mtbiker
2011 KK Liberty 

OME HD questions

Just ordered the HD set-up for my '11 Liberty. Do I "need" the a-arms for this kit? I thought that they were optional.

mtbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
mtbiker
2011 KK Liberty 

I should add that I won't be doing any extreme wheeling. The suspension is to improve the "wallowing" ride and gain some height for a little larger tire. Main use will be hauling bikes & camping gear.
mtbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

You don't need them but they do help with alignment after lifting
Doesn't matter if you go off road or not

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.