OBA spot for KK? What compressor? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > OBA spot for KK? What compressor?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 07-23-2014, 02:46 PM   #1
Mattyvac
2012 KK Liberty 

OBA spot for KK? What compressor?

Has anyone done OBA to re-air their tires yet on a KK? Is there space anywhere in the engine bay to mount a small OBA compressor?

What small compressor can anyone recommend that's worthwhile?

We have lots of sugar sand in FL and re-airing your tires is a must after passing through it!

Mattyvac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2014, 10:04 PM   #2
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

My friend mounted an ARB under his hood. I know he uses it for his air lockers, probably to air up too. Not sure where exactly though, sorry. I think others mounted compressors in the rear by the windows too.
Unread 07-24-2014, 06:28 AM   #3
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

This is what I have. I don't have it mounted in the engine bay but it comes with a nice little carry on bag and I just keep it in the back. Works well and I'd recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
huntb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2014, 07:38 AM   #4
knightenforcer
2011 KK Liberty 

I have a viair 400p with auto shutoff. has 2.54cfm rating and is great for
airing up after relaxing/playing in the sand.
http://www.viaircorp.com/400P-auto.html

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.