Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

NY international auto show, cant wait....

567 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  victroia21 
#1 ·
This Friday the international auto show comes to NYC at the Javits center and I am most definitely looking forward to the revealing of the new Jeep Cherokee (The replacement for the discontinued Liberty). I saw the pics that leaked of the front of the car and i am not totally impressed. I love simplicity and it appears that Jeep went away with its signature look. What do you guys think?

#2 ·
If those leaked pics are the new liberty it is totally fugly, no offense to anyone that likes it! That's part of the reason I want to get a 2012 liberty now while there are some left. If I wanted a car like that there are plenty of other companies that I can look at, or even a Grand Cherokee, but Jeep was different and that's why I liked the Liberty. The old one.

#3 ·
It's beyond fugly. Idk how it will perform, so I can't say so much for that, but looks wise....there isn't enough fire to kill it.

And I can't wait either. I really want to go on the weekend, but I have a feeling I'm gonna be slammed with work and won't get off. I think I'm going to end up going on a Tuesday(the only day I'm always work and class free), and just drag my girlfriend and grandpa along lol

#5 ·
I just saw a whole article on the trailhawk. It looks like the new arctic edition with the black rims and black hood. However the new Jeep Cherokee (Liberty) is a CUV originally made to be an Alfa Romeo. And the design is modeled to look like the new Dodge Dart's truck version. Crazy to think how different Jeep has made this vehicle from its Liberty predecessor.
All in all this Cherokee isnt a true part 4x4 SUV its an Awd crossover, nothing special to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.