Newb Jeep Owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Newb Jeep Owner

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 05-22-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
chrisrut
2012 KK Liberty 

Newb Jeep Owner

Hey everyone! I just got a 2012 KK with only 12,500 miles for a steal on 5/20! Wanted to say hi, introduce myself, and get a couple opinions from local Jeep owners.

My first Jeep was actually a 1985 Woody when I was 17, my second vehicle I got for Xmas after my Corsica died. I loved it, a lot of good memories with that truck. Went through two motors and three accidents (my best friend lost his eye-brow piercing in one of the accidents, it was a dumb piercing anyway!). I'm hoping to have better luck with this one!

For the NJ based members: Would love some recommendations on the best Jeep service centers in the area. The three dealers in my local area are rated awful (East Brunswick Jeep, Sansone Jeep in Avenel, & Autoland Jeep in Springfield). I have no problem making a trip if the service is top quality. I would normally do whatever work is needed myself but I just don't have the same facilities/equipment that I used to when I was younger. My parents have a walk in pit in their garage and a load of equipment/tools, but they live in southern NJ, too far to make frequent trips.

chrisrut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

There's Fullerton Jeep on Route 22 in Somerville I use. Been there two times and good experiences so far. Very polite people and no problems with services with my experience.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.