New Member checking in - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > New Member checking in

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-15-2013, 11:04 PM   #16
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK4x4 View Post
So let me get this straight I have a Reese class III hitch and a Hopkins 4-pin wiring set up without the tow package and this is basically a crap set up? The hitch came from our old kj and at the time I only knew you could get the factory one from mopar and wasn't about to spend $200+ on theirs so I just moved it to the new one and spliced the wires for my trailer lights. I honestly regret splicing and should have at least just spent the money on the factory 7-pin.
No It's not a crap set up, you are using to do what you want to do. And if you are making moderate trips, with a light loadunder 2K and not driving like some of these goons that fly past me on rte 80 @ 80mph, with your Lib will, you probably be fine. I am just sharing ad summing up the information from the manufacturer thats in the Liberty manual.

Moreover, I just like the Mopar hitch because it doesn't hang down, will purchase the mopar harness and flash for when I need it.

After next year and hopefully when I pay the little green monster off, I will start doing a coolant flush and trans flush once a year.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.