New liberty owner with a headlight question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > New liberty owner with a headlight question

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
nstanko
2011 KK Liberty 

New liberty owner with a headlight question

Hello all brand new to the forums, Just bought a 2011 liberty limted, love it to death, one thing i would really like to change is. I would like to add the black headlights off of the renegade and the jet series to mine to give it that all black look. I called the parts department and they told me i had to have a vin number before they could order any parts. and if i gave them my vin number i would just get the headlights that are already on my jeep. dose anyone know of some where i could order these parts without a vin, and i know this sounds shady but is anyone with a renegade or jet series willing to give me there last 9 digets of there vin? thats about it. thanks all

nstanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Check out this thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f292/...-pics-1131282/

This is a good deal, if you break them within 5 year of the purchase date you get a free replacement, sound sto good to be true, but give them a call and ask them for the blacked out renegaded headlight.
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sk...gs+Best+Seller
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.