New Liberty KK Jet owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > New Liberty KK Jet owner

Borla Exhaust presents "Climber" at EJSTactical Recovery Equipment Soft Shackles!!!Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread Yesterday, 09:10 AM   #1
gouldilocks
2011 KK Liberty 

New Liberty KK Jet owner

Hey guys/girls, I recently picked up a very nicely owned/used 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet 4x4 , with 70,000 on the clock. The previous owner was a Mopar fan much like myself and took amazingly great care for this truck. This is my second Mopar product , I used to own a neon srt-4.

I look forward to hanging with the group and really like/love the car already. I needed a small suv for the city, and needed something to tow my brother and my motorcycles to the track. I live in Chicago where the snow and weather treat our cars like crap. . My parents have owned 7 jeeps over their lifetime and I decided on the Jet would fit the bill/needs and would be a great daily for me till the Ford Focus RS comes out, Then I can hand over the liberty to my girlfriend. Only thing done so far on it is spark plugs replacing and oil change car has been maintained to death so no worries for reliability as of yet. New tires before the next winter is due.

Now for pictures/ the last pictures of renderings of what i want it to somewhat look like....I like the urban look of the jet so I know this gonna be a for some, but I think a one inch drop some srt wheels. would set this car for me. Anybody know if a srt hemi swap is possible?

gouldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 12:38 PM   #2
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Get in touch with LibertyRS. He lowered his(then returned it back to stock height). Best of luck, it looks clean!
Unread Yesterday, 01:32 PM   #3
Stang977

2012 KK Liberty 

Welcome. I'm lifted but I like this! Looks Sharp
Fuel Revolver 16X8
Rock Lizard Basket Rack

Her- 2011 WK2 Laredo X, Brilliant Black
Stang977 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #4
ArcticWC
2012 KK Liberty 

welcome. looks nice. I like the rendering, I'd even black it all out. would look pretty sweet.
ArcticWC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #5
DarkSport11
2011 KK Liberty 

It looks great, congrats and welcome to the forum.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.