New KK owner. Need some ideas. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > New KK owner. Need some ideas.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille

Unread 04-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #16
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Drivers side.

imgp2030.jpg  
Rob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #17
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Passengers side.
imgp2031.jpg  
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #18
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Rear seat floor liners.
imgp2032.jpg  
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #19
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Bottom of liner.
imgp2033.jpg  
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #20
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Liners installed.
imgp2034.jpg   imgp2035.jpg   imgp2036.jpg   imgp2037.jpg  
Unread 04-17-2013, 08:06 PM   #21
bstephens_kk
2012 KK Liberty 

I have those as well, in black. Love them. Adding a bull bar to the front of my KK. Looking for someone to to the install now. The bolts are ridiculous to try and reach myself.
bstephens_kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #22
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I got to see some Husky liners that were in a truck. Material is a little thicker on the Weathertechs.
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #23
bstephens_kk
2012 KK Liberty 

Husky liners are nice. I'm in the aftermarket business and I'm very familiar with both lines. You can't go wrong either way, both are made in USA as well. As a side note...I got that bull bar installed. It looks soooo tuff....and I got a set of Rola roof rack bars for the top. I've got a Rola roof top basket on order. I'm having a lot of fun tricking this Jeep out.
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #24
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstephens_kk View Post
Husky liners are nice. I'm in the aftermarket business and I'm very familiar with both lines. You can't go wrong either way, both are made in USA as well. As a side note...I got that bull bar installed. It looks soooo tuff....and I got a set of Rola roof rack bars for the top. I've got a Rola roof top basket on order. I'm having a lot of fun tricking this Jeep out.
Do your Rola bars attach right to the factory rails? I was just at the Rola website and they don't make a rack for the Liberty. Did you buy the whole system and attach it to the roof yourself?

Found that Rola makes a track that mounts to the roof and you can get detachable crossbars. That system may work for me. Their website is hard to navigate though. Your required to search by vehicle make and model. Liberty is not on the list. Was not able to search prices and info based off of just the style of rack that I wanted. All I could figure out is that the pair of tracks are about $100. Couldn't locate a price on the crossbars. Only a description of them.

Making my own detachable rack using the factory mounting locations is probably still going to be the easiest and cheapest route.
Unread 04-24-2013, 05:37 AM   #25
bstephens_kk
2012 KK Liberty 

Rola bars attach right to the factory rails. Rola part #59899 (let me double check that part #before you buy). I work for Cequent, the makers of Rola and various other aftermarket brands. Let me know if you have any other questions. I will post pictures of my bars and other accessories I've added. Not trying to tout my own product, but the Rola bars were easy to assemble, easy to attach to factory rails, and they look good. You can find the on several websites, i will send you some links, at way less cost than other brand name products. Make the Libby way sporty looking. I've got some other Rola stuff coming to add, like out steel roof basket...make it look like I'm on safari.....
Unread 04-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #26
bstephens_kk
2012 KK Liberty 

Here's the fun I've been having....
image-504111026.jpg   image-1609374447.jpg   image-1915678564.jpg   image-3683251116.jpg   image-2454326498.jpg  

image-4149424571.jpg   image-2929772760.jpg   image-4042662231.jpg  
Unread 04-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #27
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstephens_kk View Post
Rola bars attach right to the factory rails. Rola part #59899 (let me double check that part #before you buy). I work for Cequent, the makers of Rola and various other aftermarket brands. Let me know if you have any other questions. I will post pictures of my bars and other accessories I've added. Not trying to tout my own product, but the Rola bars were easy to assemble, easy to attach to factory rails, and they look good. You can find the on several websites, i will send you some links, at way less cost than other brand name products. Make the Libby way sporty looking. I've got some other Rola stuff coming to add, like out steel roof basket...make it look like I'm on safari.....
If you read my earlier post the factory rails are not going to work for me. I'm looking for a whole new detachable crossbar system that extends the full length of the roof. I see that Rola makes tracks up to about 9ft long that I can attach to the roof. I could not find a price on the detachable crossbars that fit the track. I'll most likely make my own crossbars anyway, because I think I want a roller on the back crossbar.
Unread 05-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #28
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Here's what I bought for the back. Hatchbag Cargo Liner. It's custom fit for the KK. This is the best liner I could find that was close to being a one piece tub that could hold water. It has thin pieces of plastic that slide in or hook onto the window seals. The liner comes with snaps attached so you can snap it in place instead. You have to order the hardware kit though, which I did not. I assume it comes with the part of the snap that will get screwed to the plastic in the vehicle. I didn't want to run screws in everywhere at this point so I'll just use it as is for now. It's made from 20mil vinyl so it should be quite durable. The company said I can pick up some vinyl adhesive from the auto parts store and seal the seams if I like. There is a seam along the bottom corners. If I seal these I'll have a completely waterproof liner. This will be great for hauling many things , but really great for my ice shack and gear. All the snow melts off on the drive home. If I lay a board across the back under the liner it should act like a tub or swim pool and keep all the water out of the carpet. My floors rotted out bad on my XJ due to hauling wet stuff inside all the time. This liner should solve the problem with the new KK. Still don't have seat covers. Those are next and then a roof rack.
imgp2057.jpg  
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:57 AM   #29
AtTheHelm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob K
Here's what I bought for the back. Hatchbag Cargo Liner. It's custom fit for the KK. This is the best liner I could find that was close to being a one piece tub that could hold water. It has thin pieces of plastic that slide in or hook onto the window seals. The liner comes with snaps attached so you can snap it in place instead. You have to order the hardware kit though, which I did not. I assume it comes with the part of the snap that will get screwed to the plastic in the vehicle. I didn't want to run screws in everywhere at this point so I'll just use it as is for now. It's made from 20mil vinyl so it should be quite durable. The company said I can pick up some vinyl adhesive from the auto parts store and seal the seams if I like. There is a seam along the bottom corners. If I seal these I'll have a completely waterproof liner. This will be great for hauling many things , but really great for my ice shack and gear. All the snow melts off on the drive home. If I lay a board across the back under the liner it should act like a tub or swim pool and keep all the water out of the carpet. My floors rotted out bad on my XJ due to hauling wet stuff inside all the time. This liner should solve the problem with the new KK. Still don't have seat covers. Those are next and then a roof rack.
Looks like something Dexter Morgan would have..

I like it though.
AtTheHelm is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #30
shawnicles
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheHelm View Post
Looks like something Dexter Morgan would have..

I like it though.
Lol Well isn't it like 80% of our blood is water so it isn't far off! haha
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.