New to KK - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > New to KK

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 03-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #16
Kennedy
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskiing View Post
Looks great! What did that run you?
Just the sunroof was right around a grand installed.

The windshield was covered by my insurance because a rock hit it and cracked it they installed and wired the mirror up for free!

Unread 03-25-2011, 01:50 AM   #17
severewinds
2008 KK Liberty 

Sweet man! I've thought about throw in an after market sun or sky roof myself.
severewinds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2011, 07:09 AM   #18
VMF
2008 KK Liberty 

i have an aftermarket sunroof as well. but im not a big fan of the sunroofs in general
2004 UCF31. Black
2001 EM2. Inca pearl
2012 UD Limited. Royal Gray
VMF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #19
sloan74
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have not seen one with the sky roof yet. None of the 2011's had them on the lot last weekend. Are they reliable?
sloan74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2011, 07:31 AM   #20
Korruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloan74 View Post
I have not seen one with the sky roof yet. None of the 2011's had them on the lot last weekend. Are they reliable?
From what I hear, they are after 2008 when they fixed the issues with them (more or less).
My 2008 has not had any maintenance or TSB's done to it. It is quite noisy when closed but hasn't leaked or made any weird noises from openeing or closing.
I plan on doing a manual foam fix to try and get the noise to stop msyelf in the near future.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.