New here....little help please.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > New here....little help please....

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff 9" Disc Brake brackets!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 10-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
mrsliredneck
2010 KK Liberty 

New here....little help please....

Hey Everybody,
I'm New to the Forum and looking for some advice on where i can find some parts for my 2010 KK. I got it a few months back and I've taken it out on a few trails but nothing to serious just yet. I've been looking for parts that are specificly for that model and are having some issues finding more than just a few basic parts. I want to modify it so i can take it out on some more difficult trails.

Appreciate the help

mrsliredneck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

Welcome to the Forum. What exactly do you have in mind?
Daystar 2" Spacer Lift With SkyJacker Hydro Shocks
JBA Gen 5.5 Upper Control Arms
Rokmen Riddler 8.25 Differential Cover
2 KC Slimlite 100 Watt Driving Lights on JK Light Bar
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Elt31987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
mrsliredneck
2010 KK Liberty 

Well, i've taken the truck out on dirt and some mmud but nothing to difficult yet. i'd like to be able to keep up with some of my friends on the rocks n larger hills and maybe do a few trips to some parks around the country. I was lookin at deffinatly doing a lift and tires, probubly some rock rails, skid plates, lights etc things along those lines. It's a brand new truck and i wanna use it but i want to change a few things so it's better on the trails and so that theres some protection so i dont destroy the truck on the trails.
mrsliredneck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.