Need a WiTech tool for Rent - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Need a WiTech tool for Rent

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 09-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
RKK
2012 KK Liberty 

Need a WiTech tool for Rent

WiTech tool is kind of expensive.

http://www.iatn.net/forums/8/134094/...w-and-existing)

Wondering if there is any place in VA that can rent this tool for couple of days.

RKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 10:46 PM   #2
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

We have the Witech at work, along with the Ford IDS, Tech2, and a few other OE level tools. Seeing your link to IATN, you must be a professional(paying member here)? Without knowing what you need it for, may be better to have a mobile tech come by to do what you need.
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
RKK
2012 KK Liberty 

Not a professional just a DIY. I have. I am rebuilding a water damaged vehicle in my garage that is not moving. I have a scanner but it only gives generic code. I need to connect to all computers in the vehicle and check every thing to make sure all are talking over CAN obd bus. I read the WiTech manual and it has lot of features to query all other modules ECU, PCM,CNN and OCR and ABS modules. I am sure the dealer is going to charge a ton for this and does give out the details except the estimate.
RKK is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.