Need some help on tire size - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Need some help on tire size

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 05-13-2013, 06:53 AM   #1
SarOpsSix
2011 KK Liberty 

Need some help on tire size

I got off the phone with discount tire direct. The gentleman told me the biggest tire i could go with a 17'inch is 255/65/17 Do you guys know does this sound right or have any of you gotten bigger? This is without a lift or any mods its a sport 2011 liberty.

SarOpsSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #2
AtTheHelm

Thats size sounds a little too big esp on the width.
I'd probably go with a 245/65/17. What size are on there now?
AtTheHelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #3
SarOpsSix
2011 KK Liberty 

225/75/16 I want to go with a 17 inch rim better choices. I'm looking to replace rim and tire. I just want the widest and tallest tire i can put. 16,17,18 im looking to add a beefer look to it but im not doing a lift.
SarOpsSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #4
TSGTBARCLAY

I know every time I see a Liberty Sport they always have skinny tires on them. I'd be willing to go with a 2.5 in. lift to get some big beefy tires. Rim size doesn't really matter to me as long as they look like they belong on the Liberty Sport.
TSGTBARCLAY is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.