Nav radio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Nav radio

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
bstc00

Nav radio

I have a 09 Limited w/out the nav radio and wanted to get one for my jeep but donít want to pay the msrp of 2000.00 for it. I would like to get one off ebay or something like that but donít know which one to get.

Any help with this would be great.

I have the premium sound system with the steering wheel controls that i would like to still us with it.

Thanks

bstc00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstc00 View Post
I have a 09 Limited w/out the nav radio and wanted to get one for my jeep but don’t want to pay the msrp of 2000.00 for it. I would like to get one off ebay or something like that but don’t know which one to get.
Welcome, I bought my Liberty with the standard stereo system. I then bought a high speed My Chrysler: MyGIG – How MyGIG Works on ebay for $275 used. It is a plug and play (uplugged the old unit, plug in the new unit.)

It came with cd, mp3, dvd, 15gb hard drive ( I have 700+ songs saved on it (7.5gb if it has the nav), Sirius satellite radio, and Uconnect.

To see which model is compatible with your jeep Jeep Grand Cherokee WK - MyGIG Multimedia Infotainment System radios

(click on the high lighted words to view)
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #3
bstc00

Sorry, but I dont see anything about the Navigation . Does it come with it?

Thanks
bstc00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstc00 View Post
Sorry, but I dont see anything about the Navigation . Does it come with it?

Thanks
Click here---> My Chrysler: MyGIG – How MyGIG Works then click on navigation - At a glance ( on the left side of the page and see how it work)
nav_new_01m.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.