MyGIG uploading problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > MyGIG uploading problems

Poison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 05-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
davejlaw

MyGIG uploading problems

I recently bought my 2009 Liberty and it came equipped with a non-nav MyGIG radio. When I try to upload songs from my usb, the HD has no problem reading the files, and even uploading them, however, when the indicator gets to 100% it stops there and does not see 'Complete'. therefore I am unable to locate the songs and play them.

If anyone has experienced a problem as such, or could shed some light on the situation that would be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

davejlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
davejlaw

The problem seemed to have resolved on its own. Perhaps the system just needed to reset? *Fingers crossed* that I will not experience this problem ever again.

Thanks all for viewing!
davejlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davejlaw View Post
The problem seemed to have resolved on its own. Perhaps the system just needed to reset?
Every oil change, I *reset* the electronics in my Libby. Try This:

To Reset the MyGIG radio it is best to pull the vehicle IOD fuse (with ignition off), instead of unhooking the negative battery cable. This is especially important with models REN and REZ radios. Disconnecting and Reconnecting the battery can cause electrical spikes that may damage MyGIG REN and REZ radios. Once the fuse is pulled, press Open/Close hardkey on upper left of head unit and hold for 10 seconds to discharge the capacitors in the headunit.
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.