mopar skid plates - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > mopar skid plates

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
KKen
2008 KK Liberty 

mopar skid plates

quick question, i order 2 of the mopar skid plates. are they supposed to come with hardware? my transfer case plate did, my front suspension plate did NOT. is this wrong?

KKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #2
KKen
2008 KK Liberty 

no body has any response?
KKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
WA_KK
2008 KK Liberty 

I got mine with the skids already on, so I can't be too much help. I have read about people saying their skids came with the wrong size hardware. I've only heard about that with the fuel tank though. I would say call the dealer parts department and ask them.

Sent from my HTC EVO using JeepForum
WA_KK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 04:44 AM   #4
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

I've heard that one set does and the other does not on the front half of the Jeep.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.