Memorial Day Weekend goodies - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Memorial Day Weekend goodies

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 06-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #16
myfirstjeep1

Right from the dealer. When I get them I'm going to have to disassemble them to make them water right and reliable . A how to may be made.

myfirstjeep1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #17
myfirstjeep1

I like your projector retrofit. I was thinking about doing the same. I was going to have bixenon fog, and bixenon driving. I would have the fog bixenon high activate with the driving high. Mega output
Unread 06-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #18
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfirstjeep1
I like your projector retrofit. I was thinking about doing the same. I was going to have bixenon fog, and bixenon driving. I would have the fog bixenon high activate with the driving high. Mega output
Deff mega out put. Both of mine are bixenon but I need to get the converter to hook the brights up in the fogs. Make sure you have a good while to it, it's not a project to be rushed through. My buddy who does retro fits on the side help me out and guided me through the process.

The retrofit source will have everything you need for it.

I'm going to look into the tail lights. It's the little things that matter to make a ride come together.

In a bit sad to not have her low anymore but it's better than eating up my tires and fender wells.

Is your suspension bagged? So you can slam it out even harder.
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #19
myfirstjeep1

It's the airlift 1000. It's not really bagged. But when I put in the H&R springs, I need to make sure the 4200 pound trailer doesn't bottom out my ride. So I'm bagging the rear to keep it level. When not towing, I can let the air out from 35 psi to 5 psi to drop the rear even more. With this setup, you remove the bump stops in the rear. So I can achieve a lower rear than the eibachs essentially. The front will still be the standard1.8 drop
Unread 06-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #20
myfirstjeep1

Just tried the led bar. I'm def going to get a ticket with this thing! It is extremely bright. I mean BRIGHT! it lights up the road big time. It is a flood and not spot so light projection is wide. I have two 7" that will go behind the grill and those are spot. When standing vertical, they fit behind the grill slats perfectly. Those will light up the road for a long distance.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.