Locks in the liberty. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Locks in the liberty.

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-05-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
cherokeeshrop91
2009 KK Liberty 

Locks in the liberty.

hey guys,

just wondering, has anyone here installed a lock for their glove box of center consol? love the jeep but it kinda erks me that they only put one key lock on the drivers door and there is not locks on anything inside... so just wondering what if anything you all have done. thanks.

stock but not for long.
cherokeeshrop91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #2
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

My take is if someone broke into your car then a lock on the glove box won't stop them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2014, 10:08 PM   #3
NAMoulton
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKWJEEPER View Post
My take is if someone broke into your car then a lock on the glove box won't stop them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Especially with how advanced the anti-theft has gotten since the XJs

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.