Little help with 2010 Liberty - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Little help with 2010 Liberty

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-04-2010, 07:28 AM   #16
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elt31987 View Post
Sorry to hear the news.
Elt, Is it safe to start a thread to rate Jeep dealers across america by posting the experiences jeep owners hav at dealership whether it be good or bad? I have a few horror stories.

Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #17
alex725
2009 XK Commander 

The Mechanic mentioned the defrost but Ive never used it. I wish I could have recorded the sound or taken a video..because if the sound I was hearing is normal, jeep should be ashamed. Funny, I havent heard it since I took it to the dealer though. Oh well, like I said I love the Jeep anyway. If this was just some weird temporary thing then I dont care about it.
alex725 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.