Lighting Switches - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Lighting Switches

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 12-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
rescue575

2011 KK Liberty 

Lighting Switches

I am planning on getting a roof basket and adding a few more KC 130's. Now from what I have scene, they only come in two packs and I want four up there. When it comes to the switches will I need to run the harnesses for both sets of lights and add two more switches inside cab? I have been looking but have not scene a harness that is wired for four lights?

Any ideas or suggestion?

Cobra 75, Firestik Door Jam Mount, HD Spring, 2Ft Firestik
Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T
rescue575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
jsburton84
2008 KK Liberty 

I believe it is possible to wire multiple relays in parallel to control with a single switch. You will have to search for a diagram to show how to do it properly depending on the setup you want. I left mine separate so that I can turn them on individually if desired.
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
Wearyman
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsburton84 View Post
I believe it is possible to wire multiple relays in parallel to control with a single switch. You will have to search for a diagram to show how to do it properly depending on the setup you want. I left mine separate so that I can turn them on individually if desired.
Is that an older image or a newer one? The build thread for your upgrade shows these switches as blue. Now they are orange and red (and one reads: "Zombie Lights"?)
Wearyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
jsburton84
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearyman View Post
Is that an older image or a newer one? The build thread for your upgrade shows these switches as blue. Now they are orange and red (and one reads: "Zombie Lights"?)
That is a picture of how it looks now. The original switches were blue and red. I have since changed all of the switch covers with ones from "over the river and thru the woods":
http://www.otrattw.com/
Unread 12-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
rescue575

2011 KK Liberty 

You are probably right JS, though now that I am thinking about it more I think I want the two switches and wire the two outer lights together and the two inert ones together for different lighting points. BTW....I am aspiring to get the look you have. I am choosing a basket to add the lights onto.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Cobra 75, Firestik Door Jam Mount, HD Spring, 2Ft Firestik
Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T
rescue575 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.