LifeTime Warranty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > LifeTime Warranty

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 01-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
spolebitski

LifeTime Warranty

Is there an inspection that needs to be done to keep the "LifeTime Warranty" that chrysler offered with there vehicles a couple of years back? I am looking to see if anyone can tell me a page number in an manual or warranty book where I can find this information.

I have a 2009 Jeep Liberty Limited.

spolebitski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
richd
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spolebitski View Post
Is there an inspection that needs to be done to keep the "LifeTime Warranty" that chrysler offered with there vehicles a couple of years back? I am looking to see if anyone can tell me a page number in an manual or warranty book where I can find this information.

I have a 2009 Jeep Liberty Limited.
The info you are looking for is in your Warranty book.My 08KK info is on page 13,pargraph G.Inspections.Its says every 5 years inspection will be performed at no charge.Inspection must be made 60 days of each 5 year anniversary of the in service date.
richd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2010, 05:40 AM   #3
mike79

Quote:
Originally Posted by richd View Post
The info you are looking for is in your Warranty book.My 08KK info is on page 13,pargraph G.Inspections.Its says every 5 years inspection will be performed at no charge.Inspection must be made 60 days of each 5 year anniversary of the in service date.
They say no charge, but something tells me they will find things that "need to be done in order to maintain the integrity of the drive line" for a fee.

I hope not, I myself have this warranty. My sales guy also told me there was nothing that had to be done when I asked, and then read the manual and found out he was very wrong.
mike79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.