Liberty vs 2011 Compass - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Liberty vs 2011 Compass

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
BloodyShadow23
2008 KK Liberty 

Liberty vs 2011 Compass

I have had my Lib for about a year now but I do mostly city driving 9-10 months out of the year. But when I do go off-roading, my Lib can handle anything. With the new Compass' that just came out, I was curious if any of you guys have driven them and how they compare in your own experience. 16 MPG vs 23 MPG would help a lot.

Thanks Guys!

Unread 05-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
alex725
2009 XK Commander 

whats the additional cost of the compass? How much do you spend a year in gas in the liberty and how much will you spend in the compass? Run those numbers then see if its worth getting.
alex725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2011, 06:15 AM   #3
sloan74
2013 JK Wrangler 

Only Compass worth looking at is the one with that Rallye package...those look good...

I drove a Jeep Patriot prior to the Liberty. Gas mileage is noticeable, but the lack of power makes up for it I think...I am not a huge fan of the CVT also on small engines....I would pull out onto a road and that thing would feel like it was going to get me killed sometimes...
sloan74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.