I'm a prospective Jeep owner, and I've been looking at a lot of the 2010-11 Liberties. I've been seeing mostly Sports, with the occasional Limited, and I'm wondering what the difference is? I know the Limited usually has nicer interior, with leather, etc. but is there a drive difference? I heard a rumor that the Limited had smaller/different tires, etc.
I know there's a big price difference, but I'm wondering what the biggest differences in the actual vehicle are.
Thanks so much!
ive got the limited Trim , those are the differences i've noticed from the Sport :
- comes with 18" Tires + Side Chrome Plates and Front Chrome Grill (7 slot Chrome Grill in my opinion makes The liberty Stand out from any other SUV ) .
- Leather Seats , it really makes Difference , ! you feel you like inside A Luxury Car instead of a pick up Truck !! not to mention it NEVER STAINS .
- Memory seat (2 Person Data ) (including Mirrors and step in / step out Assist) , Heated Seats ,Auto head light and rain sense Front/Back Wipers .
- Auto Shading Mirror ( My Favourite )
( To Avoid eyes pain from stupid Dimming Drivers in the back )
- Dual AC Control instead of Standard A.C
- U Connect (AWESOME ) , and LCD Screen . better Sound system .
-Traction Control and SelecTRAC /Command TRac .
this is all i can think of now ,, am sure there are more ...