Liberty RS gallery & mods - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Liberty RS gallery & mods

ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 08-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #31
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

Check out appradioforums.com for more info on the AR3

huntb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #32
grsmnky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS
August 2012 Update

SteelCraft Rear Brush Guard
SteelCraft tail lights Guards
Smoked front side turn marker
Eibach lowering springs

Near Future mods:
Front Brush gaurd
New Retro Fitted lights with DIY

Did you install the Eibach lowering springs with the stock shocks? If so, do they work well together?
grsmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #33
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltnluv23

I was looking at the next level up..and was intrigued by the AppRadio3 UI....one question I been wanting to ask...is it true you need to use specific apps to access/use/control stuff such as the Music app from an iPhone?

What I don't want is to have to download numerous Pioneer apps to use specific features off my iPhone.
His mirrors his iPhone with no apps downloaded to my knowledge. Just the combined aux and USB cord that pioneer sells
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #34
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grsmnky

Did you install the Eibach lowering springs with the stock shocks? If so, do they work well together?
Yes I did and they work. The ride is very stiff but there is little body roll and look very Stancy. My springs are forsale right now if you're interested. Shoot me a pm
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.