Liberty RS gallery & mods - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Liberty RS gallery & mods

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #16
BettyHumpter
2011 KK Liberty 

did the exhaust make any kind of difference in power? Did the jet chip do anything, i have heard that there is no real noticeable difference.

BettyHumpter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #17
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyHumpter View Post
did the exhaust make any kind of difference in power? Did the jet chip do anything, i have heard that there is no real noticeable difference.
I definitely made a difference just not that big of one. Lib feels a bit more lively when accelerating, the low grumbles from the exhaust tricks your brain mentally to go faster because the higher revs the louder it is. But the chip helps with shifting points a lot. With help of better shift points and louder exhaust it just encourages your driving to be more aggressive. I never have gotten dyno'dor anything so I am not sure about any number gains but the ride is more fun. i never tried to burn the tires out when she was stock but I can get usually get one wheel to burn out, sometimes two if slippery. 275 wides have so much grip though..hope this helped!
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #18
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Here an update with a bonus

Attachment 639881

Buddies B7 on mirro 111s
image-1786492160.jpg   image-4090310066.jpg   image-4122311417.jpg   image-710976326.jpg  
Unread 06-20-2013, 07:31 AM   #19
staubitzk
2011 KK Liberty 

Where did you get the pushbar in the front? Looks sweet.
Unread 06-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #20
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by staubitzk
Where did you get the pushbar in the front? Looks sweet.
I think I ordered it off carid not 100% though. I ended cutting off the bars around lights making it look more like police ram bar. It was quiet aggressive. I don't have any pictures on my phone of it but if I get to some Internet ill post em
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:49 AM   #21
heiliges
2012 KK Liberty 

What did you use to smoke the rear lenses?
heiliges is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #22
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiliges
What did you use to smoke the rear lenses?
VHT niteshades. 3 layers day of purchase no buffing just left them matte and they are still holing up to this day
Unread 06-21-2013, 11:09 AM   #23
xDefiant
2008 KK Liberty 

Did you paint the interior housing of the headlights? They are black in these more recent pics. Love the ride, I have the same color scheme going on with my lib. How much of a pain in the *** were the headlights?
xDefiant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2013, 11:53 AM   #24
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

[QUOTE="xDefiant"]Did you paint the interior housing of the headlights? They are black in these more recent pics. Love the ride, I have the same color scheme going on with my lib. How much of a pain in the *** were the headlights?[/QUOTE

Thanks! ]

Yes the interior bezel is painted as well as the reflection piece and shroud for the projector.

I did a rebuild on the lights with two projectors sets!
Unread 06-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #25
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDefiant
Did you paint the interior housing of the headlights? They are black in these more recent pics. Love the ride, I have the same color scheme going on with my lib. How much of a pain in the *** were the headlights?
A huge pain especially since I've never done anything like it. I went through two sets of headlights trying to get temp. Right in the oven. A lot of extra money and time was taken. But they turned out concrete so I'm okay with them. The projectors will probably last longer than my jeep
Unread 06-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #26
xDefiant
2008 KK Liberty 

PM sent LibertyRS
xDefiant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #27
luminvent
2012 KK Liberty 

I'm interested in getting those TSW's for my Libby also. Might I ask, what was the offset on the ones you got? I'm looking at ones that are 8.5" wide with a +20mm offset. With those wheels and the Eibach springs, do you get any rub at full steering lock?

Thanks! Looks sweet!
luminvent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #28
Ltnluv23

Hey what kind of Headunit do you have in there? And how does it integrate (if anything) with Uconnect/steering wheel controls/sound?
Ltnluv23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #29
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltnluv23
Hey what kind of Headunit do you have in there? And how does it integrate (if anything) with Uconnect/steering wheel controls/sound?
Pioneer X940BT

It has its own Bluetooth system
Navigation
Pandora
Aha radio
iPod
DVD/cd

I had to buy a special cord to allow for my steering wheel controls to work (volume, source, and track) I'm not sure whether it would for the uconnect buttons in the wheels.

I love it. Although I would recommend the next level up. 7.1 screen and it can mirror your smart phone. Netflix on long drives!

Pioneer has a very easy operating system to figure out and easy to navigate through
Unread 08-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #30
Ltnluv23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post
Pioneer X940BT

It has its own Bluetooth system
Navigation
Pandora
Aha radio
iPod
DVD/cd

I had to buy a special cord to allow for my steering wheel controls to work (volume, source, and track) I'm not sure whether it would for the uconnect buttons in the wheels.

I love it. Although I would recommend the next level up. 7.1 screen and it can mirror your smart phone. Netflix on long drives!

Pioneer has a very easy operating system to figure out and easy to navigate through

I was looking at the next level up..and was intrigued by the AppRadio3 UI....one question I been wanting to ask...is it true you need to use specific apps to access/use/control stuff such as the Music app from an iPhone?

What I don't want is to have to download numerous Pioneer apps to use specific features off my iPhone.
Ltnluv23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.