Liberty Engine Programers etc - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Liberty Engine Programers etc

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 09-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #1
Steve40th

Liberty Engine Programers etc

Seems most of the searches come up with programmers, Hypertech, used really for gear or tire changes, or even fan control.
Are there any programmers that actually gave better fuel economy via timing and leaning the mixture, making more power?

Steve40th is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Seems most of the searches come up with programmers, Hypertech, used really for gear or tire changes, or even fan control.
Are there any programmers that actually gave better fuel economy via timing and leaning the mixture, making more power?
Hypertech. A few members here have one. I seem to be one of the most enthusiastic about it. Their website is a little dated, but look up there videos and read the info on their website.

The programmer will give you 24 hp and 24 tq. Of course it's a little expensive, but to me, it really changed the driveability of the Jeep. Been running it for 2 years now.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 03:12 AM   #3
Steve40th

I need to email them and find out if one is available for 2012 yet. Doesnt seem to be, and summitracing doesnt have it either.
Steve40th is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 04:40 AM   #4
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
I need to email them and find out if one is available for 2012 yet. Doesnt seem to be, and summitracing doesnt have it either.
It doesn't work for the 2012 yet.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 04:57 AM   #5
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

Have they ever fixed the idiot light problem when calibrating speedo and gears?
2010 Liberty KK Sport, deep water blue, weathertech in channel vent visors, weathertech digital floor mats, Detoures backbone winch mount w/smittybilt XRC 10 comp winch, rigid industries dually led lights on smittybilt fairhead mount, Rocklizard skink supersliders and Gecko safari rack, cobra cb w/48" firestick antenna, general grabber at2 245/75-16, OME heavy duty springs, OME shocks, about 3" - 3 1/2" of lift, Detoures Knucklebone spare tire and Jerry can mount, mopar skids, class 3 hitch w/7 pin wire harness, headlight covers, 4.10's and Detroit TruTracs F&R
Ted15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #6
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted15 View Post
Have they ever fixed the idiot light problem when calibrating speedo and gears?
I know some people have had success for calibrating speedo, but I've never been able to get it to work.
huntb is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.