JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   KK Liberty Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f292/)
-   -   Liberty Engine Programers etc (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f292/liberty-engine-programers-etc-1613177/)

Steve40th 09-22-2013 07:09 PM

Liberty Engine Programers etc
 
Seems most of the searches come up with programmers, Hypertech, used really for gear or tire changes, or even fan control.
Are there any programmers that actually gave better fuel economy via timing and leaning the mixture, making more power?

Gageraid 09-22-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve40th (Post 16231625)
Seems most of the searches come up with programmers, Hypertech, used really for gear or tire changes, or even fan control.
Are there any programmers that actually gave better fuel economy via timing and leaning the mixture, making more power?

Hypertech. A few members here have one. I seem to be one of the most enthusiastic about it. Their website is a little dated, but look up there videos and read the info on their website.

The programmer will give you 24 hp and 24 tq. Of course it's a little expensive, but to me, it really changed the driveability of the Jeep. Been running it for 2 years now.

Steve40th 09-23-2013 03:12 AM

I need to email them and find out if one is available for 2012 yet. Doesnt seem to be, and summitracing doesnt have it either.

Gageraid 09-23-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve40th (Post 16238745)
I need to email them and find out if one is available for 2012 yet. Doesnt seem to be, and summitracing doesnt have it either.

It doesn't work for the 2012 yet.

Ted15 09-24-2013 04:57 AM

Have they ever fixed the idiot light problem when calibrating speedo and gears?

huntb 09-24-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted15 (Post 16270137)
Have they ever fixed the idiot light problem when calibrating speedo and gears?

I know some people have had success for calibrating speedo, but I've never been able to get it to work.


The time now is 01:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.